Thursday, July 11, 2013

Greetings

Hello and welcome!

My name is Fernanda Nogueira, I'm a 22 year old Brazilian gal' living on the other side of Sagamore Bridge on the charming Cape Cod. 
Two years ago I traveled to New York and decided to create a blog to share my ideas, tips and how to put outfits together without breaking the bank. And that's just what I did. First things first: I needed a name. Fashion for  dinner was my first thought, but bleeeh, didn't rhyme and it didn't sound catchy. So my mom said " How about Glitter for Dinner?", why not? I loved it!
Logged on to Tumblr and created a user name, I blogged there on and off since 2011. Last year I got married and many things changed; now I had a house to care after, a dog, a husband, and all of the other things that came along. It was time to put my "big girl pants" on. With that being said, the blog slowly went down on my list of priorities, and eventually a completely forgotten plan.
Last month I wanted a fresh start, began working on my layout, breaking my head into pieces to figure out how to add this and that, and now, finally, here I am! 
I hope to inspire you and to be inspired. Stick around and get to know me!!

Love,
Nanda 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment