Thursday, September 26, 2013

Oxblood


Hello!

If I had to pick a color to describe as perfect, it would have to be oxblood. 
It just looks too good with pretty much ANY other color...navy, black, white, mustard, green, gray, 
bla bla bla bla!!

These shorts are a few years old and I always tend to wear them more during the fall, it must be the perfect tone that just looks like it was meant to be worn this time of the year.

I have a horrible thing to say about this blouse, it was a gift I bought a good friend of mine,  but I never gave it to her. Every time she sees me with it she says : " I love my gift that became your gift!" hahahahaha at least she knows the truth, right? 

Have  agreat night :)

Love,
Nanda












2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit! (especially those shorts :3)

    xx
    (jasmineglamez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog!

    u wanna follow each other? :)

    xxx
    http://louloren.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete