Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ain't No Sunshine


Good night!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone who takes their time to check out the blog, to leave a comment, "like" posts on Glitter For Dinner's Fan Page and for all the encouragement my friends and family give me. It means so much to me, thank you all!

This crochet dress is one of those multi use pieces, I've worn it with shorts and a tank top, as a beach cover up and here as a dress. 
Don't you love garments that allow you to use and re-use a million different ways? After all, that's what style is all about, creativity.
For an edgier feel, I threw over the surplus vest, colorful necklace and spiked flats. I've been wearing these flats non-stop, love the way it ties up on the ankles, I find it super flattering. 
Love,
Nanda











No comments:

Post a Comment