Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hey, Coach!

Hello!

This little number is one of those hate it, or love it pieces. Course, I loved it! 
We were at Forever21 at Union Sq, when my friend Rebeca pointed out this denim jumper. Ohmygosh. Gotta have it, gotta have it.
Tried it on and bingo. 
When my mom asked to see the things I bought while away, I was sure she was going to make endless fun of me, saying it looked like: janitor, jail mate or like it says "a coach". Nope, she loved it. 
and so did I.
To make it more feminine, the blue shoes and pink tassel earrings did the work. Can't wait to style it in a more "boyish" way.
Don't be afraid of wearing something because of what others will think, what others think is not your problem.
Be different, stand out.

Love,
Nanda














No comments:

Post a Comment