Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Linen Lovin'

Good afternoon!

Keeping your clothes organized is a very important role when it comes to getting the most out of your pieces. 
When I lived at my moms house I had a big room, with a large closet for myself. It was always a mess and my closet was a chaotic place you didn't want to find your self in. I would shop for various things and never wear, or wear something once and forget it existed, due to my lack of organization. 
After I moved into my mini egg of a home (which I love), my closet space went from large to extra small! Organization was key to fashion survival, I had no choice but to be a neat freak. 
Now at least twice a month I re fold everything and check for forgotten pieces, these shorts were hidden way deep in my drawer. Summer is almost over, I need to get as much use out of it while I still can. 
I styled the sweet hidden piece with a cool print cropped top (that used to be a romper), a tied up leather belt and heavy strappy wedges. 
For added details a maxi turquoise earring, gold sunnies, chunky rings and a vintage-like mini purse.
The color scheme is very warm: burgundy, brown and olive green, with a touch of cool, navy blue.
The result was sweet and edgy, with a slight boho vibe, I love every bit of it.

Love,
Nanda











1 comment: