Thursday, August 15, 2013

Jimi and I

Good evening!

Here I am, late at night browsing the Internet looking for new fall boots.
 I found the perfect pair! It has marshmallows, fudge and a cherry on top. Kidding, it's Jeffrey Campbell, leather, with a big buckle and cool cut outs. Can you feel my excitement? Don't worry, it didn't last too long... Splash! What was that? A bucket of ice cold water that poured over my head just when my eyes glanced at the price, $175.
 There goes my marshmallow, fudge with a cherry on top, dream boot... down the drain.
Deep inside my brain a little voice said: "Not so fast, let's check Ebay."
 Ladies and gentleman, this girl right here is now bidding for the same pair of boots, except, it's going for...drum roll...$80!
What does this have to do with anything? Nothing. But I thought I'd share with you that dreams do come true, one way or another. You just gotta keep trying.

Love,
Nanda


















No comments:

Post a Comment